Keto Direct to Support the Keto Flu
To a ketogenic diet Getting used to it can be a little like one in some cases Flu feel. During this phase, you may feel tired, exhausted, slightly dizzy and may have stomach pain every now and then. These are some symptoms that some keto beginners in the early stages due to the Carbohydrate withdrawal and increased fat consumption may suffer. Usually this is over after a few days.
What causes the keto flu?
When you start the ketogenic diet, many changes take place in your body. These effects are very positive for your physical health, but you have to survive the first few days. The ketogenic diet induces the same state as fasting. This means that the body detoxifies very strongly and does not manage to remove all harmful substances from the body at this moment.
The congestion of the liver
The central problem is the liver. This does not manage to quickly transport the large amount of toxins that have deposited in the body over the years. Therefore, the toxins in the blood circulate around the body until the liver catches up with the residue. The side effects of liver congestion are different for every person: some don't notice anything and others struggle with it for a few days.
During this time, the liver is undersupplied and needs a significantly larger amount of vitamins. Through our research, we were able to determine which vitamins and minerals the liver needs exactly so that the side effects of the keto flu can be quickly alleviated or even avoided completely. The result is Keto Direct.
Other recommended actions
Since the keto flu is primarily an overload of the liver, it is advisable not to consume alcohol, especially during the transition phase. This can greatly increase the side effects. If the side effects occur despite the Keto Direct, we recommend taking TMS D33 in addition. It is a Dead Sea salt in a special potency and is here to acquire. The TMS accelerates the elimination of toxins from the body.
Keto Direct Ingredients: Natural Means With Great Effects!
● Acerola extract - Effective antioxidants from the South American cherry. They can protect cells and the cardiovascular system and are known to be one of the highest sources of vitamin C.
● Quinoa extract - The gold of the Incas: One of the best vegetable sources of protein with 9 essential amino acids and rich in valuable vitamins and minerals
● Choline L-bitartrate - To maintain normal liver function and strong mental performance
● Dandelion extract - Supports detoxification and digestion
● Turmeric extract - Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects
● Polygonum cuspidatum extract (Japanese knotweed) - Traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda: Has an antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect
● Artichoke powder - Detoxifies, promotes metabolism and digestion
● Milk thistle extract - Detoxifies and protects the liver
● Zinc citrate trihydrate - Essential trace element and, among other things, important for healthy cell growth and the immune system
● Coenzyme Q10 - Supports the energy supply of the cells
● P-aminobenzoic acid - Protects against free radicals and is involved in the formation of folic acid
● Black pepper extract - Promotes digestion and circulation, relaxes cramps and stimulates the digestive tract
● Coating agent: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose - 100% natural, without gelatin, gluten, preservatives or animal waste products
Recommended dosage: Please take 2 capsule twice a day with sufficient liquid. It is best to take it at least half an hour before a meal with around 1 ml of still water.
Storage: Please store the product in a cool, dry place protected from light. Keep out of the reach of children.
Country of origin: Germany
Grocer: KetoUp GmbH, Eyßelheideweg 12a, 38518 Gifhorn
Notice: The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
Notice: Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Notice: The dietary supplement is not suitable for long-term use and is not suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding women, children and adolescents.
Ingredients & ingredients
Ingredients: Acerola extract, quinoa extract, glazing agent, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, choline L bitartrate, dandelion extract, turmeric extract, Polygonum cuspidatum extract, artichoke powder, milk thistle extract, inositol zinc citrate trihydrate, coenzyme Q10, P. - Amino enzoic acid, black pepper extract
So at first I thought I didn't need the product, but the changeover had given me a few problems with my stomach and I also felt limp and lost energy. When I did take it I was suddenly fine again ... So just fantastic, I can only say and really recommend !!!!
Very good alternative to the usual synthetic multivitamin / mineral preparations.
A really great mix! Well thought out and good composition !!