Free shipping from 29 €
free express shipping from 40 €
Order before 13 p.m.: Dispatch the same day
Shipping takes place from Monday to Thursday
suitable for keto
FeelingOk Protein Croissant
This croissant will definitely not disappoint
Eating croissants and still losing weight?
Why you should choose the FeelingOK Protein Croissant:
- A real low-calorie croissant without having to forego the typical taste.
- A tasty and healthy snack without flour.
- A delicious, low-carb breakfast.
- It is a product for people who are looking for a vegan or vegetarian diet.
- It eliminates the little hunger in between, thanks to 23g fiber per serving, which guarantees a high level of satiety.
- It helps keep the amount of carbohydrates under control.
- It doesn't raise blood sugar or insulin like standard products made from flour or sugar.
- Practically packaged in portions.
Country of origin: Italy
Food manufacturer: FOODITALIA srl, Viale Stefano Tinozzi 17, 65024 Manoppello Scalo, Italy
Ingredients & ingredients
Ingredients: wheat protein (gluten), Oat protein, Rice protein, acacia fiber, wheat fiber, Butter (milk), extra virgin olive oil, emulsifiers: sunflower lecithin, E471, salt, natural yeast, preservatives: potassium sorbate, sweeteners: sodium cyclamate, flavors: vanilla
Note for allergy sufferers: Product contains gluten, oats and milk (lactose).
|Nutritional information:||All nutritional values are per 100g|
|hereof: saturated fatty acids||11 g|
|of which sugars||1 g|
I am really enthusiastic. It's soft and tastes really good. I can only recommend. Simply great.
I was positively surprised by the taste and consistency.
It was my first order, but definitely not my last.
I think they taste really great
Unfortunately, I can't say anything about it, because my husband pulled them ashore grinning .. he says they taste good.
A croissant should not be missing from a breakfast brunch - great that it now works with much less carbohydrates.
It is very tasty and the consistency I like it almost better than an original.