Free shipping from 29 €
free express shipping from 40 €
Order before 13 p.m.: Dispatch the same day
Shipping takes place from Monday to Thursday
suitable for keto
* Price reduction due to short best before date: 28.11.2020/XNUMX/XNUMX
- Pure natural product
- Great egg substitute
- Can replace animal gelatin
- Indispensable baking aid & also perfect for thickening sauces, soups, jams & yoghurts
- Improves the melting behavior & the structure of homemade ice cream
- Free of additives
- Sugar-free, gluten-free & low in salt
- High fiber content
- Low in carbohydrates: only 1g of carbohydrates / 100g (conventional strength: 60g KH)
- Dose carefully: it binds 100 times more water
- Very economical: a knife point is often enough!
Carob gum is made from the kernels of the legumes of the carob tree, which are up to 30 cm long. Ceratonia siliqua or called Karobbaum). It has a white-beige color, is tasteless and very rich in fiber. Konzelmann's carob gum is a purely natural product and free of any additives, which makes it a good alternative to conventional starch even for allergy sufferers.
Locust bean gum is mainly used in low-carb cooking as a low-carbohydrate thickener and can be used, for example, as a sauce thickener to thicken sauces, soups, jams and yoghurts.
It is also a great baking aid for low-carbohydrate breads & can generally be used for all dishes and foods whose consistency is too thin.
What is also very special about locust bean gum: It can and must always be stirred into cold liquids, because it does not clump up nicely in a hot mass. In terms of application, this means that sweet cold dishes can be thickened very easily with it, without the hassle of boiling them up - and even with a small amount! The carob gum is very productive and is guaranteed to soon be one of the secret and indispensable stars in your kitchen!
Country of origin: Germany
Ingredients & ingredients
Ingredients: Carob kernelflour E410
|Nutritional information:||All nutritional values are per 100 g|
|Fat||1,0 g of|
|hereof: saturated fatty acids||0,2 g of|
|Carbohydrates||1,0 g of|
|of which sugars||0,0 g of|
|Fibres||91,2 g of|
|protein||6,5 g of|
|salt||0,23 g of|